- 3 Colour passport size photo
- 2 sets Photo copy of 10th marksheet or certicate,12th marksheet/ Diploma marksheet/ Degree certificate.
- 2 sets of Photo copy of Pan card.
- 2sets of xerox copy of bank passbook .
- Rs. 150 for registration.
- Rs.350 for online exam.
- Total you have to pay Rs. 500.
Registration & Training
Upon successful registration, you will be undergoing 50-Hrs offline Training to make you aware of theoretical aspects of Life Insurance which is very much required from the examination point of view. In addition to OFFLINE TRAINING, we would be providing you practical training at your convenient timings to make you aware of Marketing skills needed to succeed in your Career with LIC.
After successful completion of training you will have to sit for pre-licensing online examination conducted by the insurance regulatory and development authority (IRDA). Exam will be of 50 marks and question will be objective. You have to get 17 marks to pass exam.
After successful completion of the examination you will be awarded a license by the IRDA to work as an insurance agent. You will be appointed as an agent by our branch office and you will be a part of the team under development officer.